on May 29, 2005.
* Participated in the Leadership Forum of ICASA 2005 at the International Conference Center.
* Participated in over 15 Satellite meetings of ICASA 2005.
* Participant at the 1st Nigerian Diaspora Conference 2005 in Transcorp Hilton Hotel, Abuja.
* Participated at the 5-day intensive Media Skills and Communication Workshop on youths and HIV/AIDS organized by BBC, UNICEF, USAID and the Federal Ministry of Youth, Special Duties and Inter-governmental Affairs at Sharon Ultimate Hotel, Abuja in May 2006.
* Participated in 2006 Democracy Week Lecture titled “Democracy & the Youths” organized by the National Commission for Museum and Monuments on Friday 2nd June, 2006.
* Oral presentation on “Youth and Democratic Participation” at the 2006 Democracy Day Lecture organized by the National Commission for Museum and Monuments on Friday 2nd June, 2006.
* Participant at the 2nd Nigerian Diaspora Conference and 2nd Science and Technology Conference in 2006 at the Transcorp Hilton Hotel, Abuja.
* Participated at the 2-day Interactive Forum with the Civil Society Organizations organized by the European Commission (EU) at the Le-Meridien Hotel, Abuja in 2005.
* Participated at the 2005 World Teachers Day on 5th October, 2005 at the Eagle Square Abuja.
* Participated at the one day Human Right Seminar organized by HURINET in collaboration with the British Council at the Rock View Hotel, Abuja on the 10th of December, 2005.
* Participated at a 3 day workshop on Information and Media Environment in Nigeria organized by the World Bank Institute and the Media Right Agenda at Abuja in February 1- 3 2006.
* Participant at the 1st Nigerian Diaspora Conference – Forging Partnership with the Nigerian Diaspora – at the Transcorp Hilton Hotel Abuja in 2005 organized by the Nigerian National Volunteer Service under the office of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation and Ministry of Science and Technology.
* Participant at the 2nd Nigerian Diaspora Conference and 1st Science and Technology Conference at the Transcorp Hilton Hotel Abuja in 2006 organized by the Nigerian National Volunteer Service under the office of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation and Federal Ministry of Science and Technology.
* Participant as a Media Monitoring Training for the 2007 Nigerian Election on the 2 -4 of February in Kaduna organized by ECOWAS under the sponsorship of UNDP.
* Participant at NAFDAC UNICEF organized 3 day workshop on child food supplement guidelines.
* Participant at a Civil Society Enlightenment Campaign on the Workings of African Union, ECOWAS in Kano organized by the Ministry of Cooperation and Integration in Africa in 2006.
* Participant at Peace and Conflict Resolution Strategy against the 2007 Elections in Nigeria in Markudi, Benue State organized by the Institute for Peace and Conflict Resolution in collaboration with UNDP.
* NAFDAC / NYSC Enlightenment Campaign on Fake Drugs and Unwholesome Products Flag –Off.
* Participant in HBC Mapping Dissemination Exercise by Civil Society for HIV & AIDS in Nigeria (CiSHAN) on the 2nd of July, 2007 at Gracious Hotel, Abuja.
* Participant at the UNDP Lessons Learnt Review Workshop at Jos, Plateau State on 11th July, 2007.
* Participated in African Business Leaders Forum in Accra, Ghana between 16th – 19th October, 2007 organised by Business in Africa Magazine, Ghanina Government etc.
* Participated at the “Using ICT for Effective Disaster Mitigation Forum” by the Commonwealth Telecommunications Organization, UK which took place at Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania, November, 2007.