AYGF NATIONAL VOLUNTEER SCHEME (NVS)
In a bid to support good governance, community development services, human capacity building and reorintation at all levels, Africa Youth Growth Foundation has introduced National Volunteer Scheme (NVS). The NVS is a network of Volunteers who are obliged to extend the activities of the organization to the nooks and crannies of the country.
For more details on the scheme, call Fortune on 08163603067 or 07054955792.
The AYGF National Volunteer Scheme (NVS) among others is targeted at achieving the following:
· To activate the spirit of community development through volunteering
· To give people the platform to give back to their community or make a difference to people around them thereby developing new skills and or building on existing experience and knowledge
·To support team work at the grass-root level thereby encouraging peaceful coexistence, good governance and value reorientation among people from diverse backgrounds.
·To represent the organization by extending its developmental programmes and activities to the various communities/states as volunteers for good governance and best practices for the common good and development of their locality.
Terms and Conditions For the Scheme:
To achieve the objectives of the AYGF National Volunteer Scheme, the following terms and conditions must be strictly observed:
· All volunteers are bound by the rules and regulations governing the organization
· There shall be no payment or financial grant for volunteers as the scheme is meant to inspire people to develope the culture of community voluntary services
· Volunteers can be dismissed based on the ground of gross misconduct against the ethics and values of the organization
· Volunteering for the common good of the state/community in which the volunteer resides could be in form of financial assistance, skills for capacity building, intellect, and or morals to promote good governance